Sunday 4 January 2015

A little Introduction

Hi Everyone!

I am a 27 year old currently living in Toronto who is absolutely obsess with travelling, eating, and collecting anything Winnie the Pooh. The name Team M.E. originates from the initials of my husband and me, and most of our friends refer to us as that. We have travelled to many places, locally and internationally, indulging in local delicacies, and our goal is eat our way around the world.

I have been asked by many of my friends to write a blog of places we recommend have ate and have travelled to. On top of that, we are an have an obsession for all things points. We have travelled to many places without paying for much of an airfare, thanks to my wonderful husband's passion with collecting points.

 Hopefully with Team M.E. adventures, we can share our love for food & travel with everyone of you out there. With this little intro to our crazy life, may the blogging begin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment